MEMBERSHIP, PAYMENTS & UNIFORMS
PCAQ Membership Package 2018
Please go to www.pcaq.asn.au then click on Join Pony Club to complete membership details. Payment can be made through that link, or by direct deposit using the details below. Ensure your name is referenced with payment. There are no forms needed, but the membership details must be completed online following the link on the PCAQ website.
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 269, Highfields, Qld, 4352
2018 Cabarlah Membership including PCAQ insurance (1st January to 31st December 2018):
The annual insurance and membership fees are due before riding. No forms and payment - no ride.
There are three categories of membership, Riding, Social and Discounted Riding. Discounted Riding category is applicable on the third and subsequent Riding memberships. Example, first two members of a family that are riding join under Riding category. The third and fourth riding member qualifies for the lower cost Discounted Riding category.
To sign up go to www.pcaq.asn.au and click on Join Pony Club. Payment must be made through the PCAQ site with credit/debit card. There is no direct deposit option due to the PCAQ recent change of rules.
Riding – National fee = $6.88 plus State Fee = $82.00 plus Club fee = $75.00 – Total = $163.88
Discounted Riding – National fee = 6.88 plus State fee = $82.00– Total = $88.88
Social – State fee = $35.00
At least one parent must sign up for Social membership.
- At least one parent per family is requested to join Cabarlah Pony Club.
- You MUST be a riding member to ride at any time throughout the year.
- No online registration and payment = no ride.
- No 'Come & Try' Days.
Cabarlah Pony Club has a formal and an informal uniform.
The informal uniform is: worn on rally days, and consists of navy jodhpurs and a bottle green short sleeved polo shirt, helmet and boots. At the beginning of the year we take pre-paid orders for club polo shirts, which are handmade near Warwick, in a cool microfibre open weave fabric with club colours and emblem. A minimum order of 20 is required. Please advise the Secretary if you are interested in placing an order.
The Formal Uniform is:
- Bottle green long sleeved shirt (Hannas schoolwear - ph 46382322)
- Tartan tie (Hannas)
- Navy jodhpurs (any brand) or alternatively, navy stockman's trousers (Horseland or Edwards)
- Navy woolen v-neck vest (for winter) (any brand) (Hannas or any WorkWear store for larger sizes)
- Brown or black elastic-sided, low heeled, smooth soled boots (any brand)
- AS 3838 helmet (black or with a black cover for competition)
- Cabarlah Pony Club saddlecloth (purchase from canteen)
For detailed uniform and saddlery information, please read the relevant handbook, found at the PCAQ website - www.pcaq.asn.au. The formal uniform MUST be worn at Gymkhanas, shows, processions and other events. Zone 4 rules prevent riders from competing in any class other than HC, if not in correct club uniform.
Rally days are held on the first Sunday of each month. Our General meetings are held on the Friday one week prior at 7PM, at the Clubhouse located on the Cabarlah Showgrounds.