Sunday 10th August 2014
March Past 8.30am
Sports Grounds, 9864 New England Hwy, Cabarlah. All Entry & Exit via Shostaki Rd. PIC QFTW1268
Nominations: $20 per competitor (includes first aid levy) Payable in one amount (with completed nomination form) by club representative. Prior emailing of nominations would be appreciated or nominations can be mailed with club cheque to: Cabarlah Pony Club, PO Box 269, Highfields, 4352, by Monday 5th August
Free camping and yards available Sat/Sun, including electricity, showers and toilets.
All enquiries to Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407987191
Chief Steward: Jim Eldridge 0418729438
Program of Events
♦ March Past ♦ Best Presented
♦ Hack Class (7-S) ♦ Rider Class (7-S)
Race ♦ Maroochy
Race ♦ Cambooya
T ♦ Scudda Ho
Caper ♦ Sporting Figure
♦ Bounce Pony (All) ♦ Snake Race (L,6,7)
Bondfield Bend (8-S)
AM2 (L,6-12) Ring 1
♦ Jumping AM7 (13-S) Ring 2
Plus Feature Barrel Jnr & Snr Champion Rider Jnr & Snr
1st to 4th - 6-16, S, A.
All Lead & 6 who did not receive a trophy
Club with Highest Points Perpetual
Junior Champion Rider (7-12 years)
Senior Champion Rider (13 years - S)
Junior Fastest Barrels (12 & U)
Senior Fastest Barrels (13 & O)
L Lead any age (non- competitive, all
riders get ribbons)
A Associates 11 11
16 16 years
15 15 years 9 9
14 14 years 8 8
13 13 years 7 7
12 12 years 6 6
& U (unaided)
AM2 - 12 & Under: Table A - One round at Ideal Time;
AM7 - 13 & Over : Table A - 1st round not against the clock with time allowed. 2nd round: Competitor with clear round must remain in the arena for a jump-off against the clock. A competitor not starting jump-off within 30 seconds of judges bell incurs elimination
A canteen will operate throughout the day.
Please be aware:
- Each club MUST carry out a gear and uniform check of their riders, prior to riders entering arena
- Our Club’s Chief Instructor reserves the right to warn then eliminate any rider on the basis of abuse of animals or people.
- Stewards will be appointed to accompany each group.
- Only authorized persons are to be in the ring at any time.
- Points for L & S will not count in club championship points.
- The club reserves the right to alter events and conditions as it sees fit.
- A tie will be resolved by a count back of ribbons.
- All disputes must be accompanied by $50 & handed in within thirty minutes of conclusion of the event and the decision of the Disputes Committee will be final.
- One horse, one rider - one rider, one horse.
- Bit and bridle used in the March Past must not be changed for any subsequent events.
- All riders must wear PCAQ approved helmet and boots.
- Full Club Uniform to be worn at Presentation and throughout the day – no uniform, ride HC.
- DISCLAIMER: Neither the organizing committee nor PCAQ accepts any liability for any accident, damages, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators or any other person or property.